Village Khilchipur, Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan India 322001.
With all Meals
King Size Bed
Doctor on call
Nahargarh Palace is magnificently poised near the forest of Ranthambhore, amidst the dense expanse of trees and abundant wildlife. This fascinating royal retreat is just a few yards away from Ranthambhore National Park- the Tiger inhabited wildlife sanctuary of Rajasthan. Stretched across acres of land, and encompassed by lush wilderness, Nahargarh dressed in ivory white fortification and set amidst thousands of trees offers a tranquil experience of royalty and wilderness. Nahargarh, the exuberant palace hotel is revered amongst the guests for being one of the most indulgent properties in Rajasthan; where adventurous safaris and tiger tour moments bring excitement to mornings, while evenings are more engaging with cultural performances.
Come; discover the fascinating holidays in Nahargarh featuring exceptional amenities, anticipatory service and mesmeric views of wildlife.
- Welcome drink on arrival ( Non Alcoholic)
- Accommodation at well appointed AC room ( 2 persons)
- Full meal cycle ( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner )
- Free use* of Indoor / Out Door Games
- Free use of Swimming Pool
Booking Terms & Conditions :
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet.
- The rooms and rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- Base category rooms provided in each hotel . Higher category rooms are also available.
- For an extra person, mattress will be provided.
- The change in dates and/or number of passengers will attract re-quote.
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability of rooms.
- Normal Hotel check-in time is from 14.00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 11.00 hrs.
- Any meals provided in package will be on fixed menu, as per hotel policy.
- Children over 10 years of age will be charged the full adult rate.
- 5% GST will be applicable against final Invoice
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card for incidentals. “No Show” is subject to Full Booking Charges.
- All booking/amendments/ cancellation must be in written.
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
Cancellation Policy :
For any cancellation of hotel booking due to avoidable / unavoidable reason(s), must be notified in writing.
Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive cancellation request on working days ( Monday – Friday ) except holidays :
- 21-50 days prior to travel date : 25% of tour/service cost
- 15-20 days prior to travel date : 45% of tour/service cost
- 7-14 days prior to travel date : 70 % of tour/service cost
- Less than 7 days or NO SHOW : 100% of Hotel/service cost
for Diwali/ X-Mas/ New Year period 20 DEC to 5 JAN , the payment is non refundable.
Rate may not be valid for LongWeekends/Public Holidays.
Our team would love to assists you
For Group , Please connect at info@TigerRoutes.com