Corbett Tiger Safari
Corbett Tiger Safari
Location(s) : Jim Corbett National Park
Our Team will love to hear from you. One of our Expert will get in touch with you shortly.
Corbett Tiger Safari - Program Details
Jim Corbett National Park is named after the acclaimed hunter turned-naturalist, Jim Corbett. It serves as a secured region for the basically imperiled Bengal tiger and as of late, has additionally ended up known for vulture protection. It is home to more than 50 assortments of well evolved creatures, around 600 types of feathered creatures and 25 reptilian species. The pride of Corbett is its populace of tigers, panthers and uncommon gharials.
Upon arrival at Resort, Post Check in Enjoy your Lunch. At Evening you can opt for an additional birding tour to explore the richess of this area. Post trip return back to hotel and enjoy your dinner.
Appreciate your morning Safari drives in Corbett National Park. Aside from the tigers and panthers you might see barking deer, sambar deer, pig deer, blackbucks, chitals, sloth bears, Himalayan mountain bears, yellow-throated martens, langurs and Rhesus monkeys. Huge elephant crowds can be found in the late spring
Return back to your hotel , your breakfast will be waiting for you. Post breakfast check out from hotel and process for onward journey.
- Hotel Accommodation
- Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner ( full cycle meals as per number of nights )
- Safari Charges ( Park Entry Fee, Guide Fee and Gypsy Charges )
- All Taxes
- Camera Charges, if any
- Entry fee to Monuments and/or parking charges, if any
- Any Room Services Charges
- Any Services which are not mentioned in inclusions
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet.
- The rooms & Safari rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- Base category rooms provided in each hotel .
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers, Safaris rate might change without any prior notice.
- For an extra person, mattress will be provided.
- The change in dates and/or number of passengers will attract re-quote.
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability of rooms.
- Normal Hotel check-in time is from 14.00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 11.00 hrs.
- Any meals provided in package will be on fixed menu, as per hotel policy.
- Children over 10 years of age will be charged the full adult rate.
- GST will be applicable against final Invoice
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period. ( Long Weekends/ Public Holidays/ festive seasons)
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 - 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card for incidentals. "No Show" is subject to Full Booking Charges
- All booking/amendments/ cancellation must be in written.
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process
For any cancellation of tour/services due to avoidable / unavoidable reason(s), must be notified in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive cancellation request on working days ( Monday - Friday ) except holidays :
- 21-50 days prior to travel date : 25% of tour/service cost
- 15-20 days prior to travel date : 45% of tour/service cost
- 07-14 days prior to travel date : 70 % of tour/service cost
- Less than 7 days or NO SHOW : 100% of tour/service cost
- for X-Mas/ New Year period 20 DEC to 5 JAN , the payment is non refundable.
- Safaris booking for any National Park/Sanctuaries are non-refundable.
We can customized this one for you..
We have some predefined All Inclusive Packages