Kanha Tiger Safari
Kanha Tiger Safari
Location(s) : Kanha National Park
Our Team will love to hear from you. One of our Expert will get in touch with you shortly.
Pench Tiger Safari - Program Details
Kanha National Park is an excellent reserve that is rich in untamed wildlife. It includes lush green meadows, dense forest and water bodies. As you enter, the inconspicuous scent of the Sal woodland and the ceaseless sound of cicada will enrapture you. Notwithstanding the Tiger, Kanha is home to the uncommon hard ground Barasingha or Swamp Deer. You may likewise see spotted Deer, Sambar Deer, Langurs, Leopards and Dholes (Wild Dogs).
Upon arrival , check in resort and enjoy your lunch. At Evening you can opt for an Nature walk with our Naturalist to explore the beauty of Kanha. At evening return back to hotel , watch some excellent wildlife movies . Post dinner take a sound sleep.
Wakeup early in the morning , enjoy your coffee prior to start our exciting round of safari. You can drive to Bahmni Dadar, the highest point in Kanha, to get an all encompassing perspective of the whole stop. You might likewise encounter elephant safaris if the open door presents itself.
After Safari return back to hotel , enjoy your breakfast and be ready to checkout for ryour onward journey.
- Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner ( full cycle of meals as per number of nights)
- Safari Charges ( Park Entry Fee, Guide Fee and Gypsy Charges )
- All Taxes
- Camera Charges, if any
- Entry fee to Monuments and/or parking charges, if any
- Any Room Services Charges
- Any Services which are not mentioned in inclusions
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet.
- The rooms & Safari rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- Base category rooms provided in each hotel .
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers, Safaris rate might change without any prior notice.
- For an extra person, mattress will be provided.
- The change in dates and/or number of passengers will attract re-quote.
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability of rooms.
- Normal Hotel check-in time is from 14.00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 11.00 hrs.
- Any meals provided in package will be on fixed menu, as per hotel policy.
- Children over 10 years of age will be charged the full adult rate.
- GST will be applicable against final Invoice
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period. ( Long Weekends/ Public Holidays/ festive seasons)
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 - 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card for incidentals. "No Show" is subject to Full Booking Charges
- All booking/amendments/ cancellation must be in written.
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process
For any cancellation of tour/services due to avoidable / unavoidable reason(s), must be notified in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive cancellation request on working days ( Monday - Friday ) except holidays :
- 21-50 days prior to travel date : 25% of tour/service cost
- 15-20 days prior to travel date : 45% of tour/service cost
- 07-14 days prior to travel date : 70 % of tour/service cost
- Less than 7 days or NO SHOW : 100% of tour/service cost
- for X-Mas/ New Year period 20 DEC to 5 JAN , the payment is non refundable.
- Safaris booking for any National Park/Sanctuaries are non-refundable.
We can customized this one for you..
We have some predefined All Inclusive Packages