Pench Tiger Safari
Our Team will love to hear from you. One of Expert will get in touch with you shortly.
Pench Tiger Safari - Program Details
Upon Arrival at Pench Tiger Reserve . Check in at Resort.
After lunch, there is time to unwind and explore the resort. After dinner, we will go on a walk in the resort escorted by the resort staff. Here we will experience the tranquillity of the night at Pench National Park within a secure setting. This would be a wonderful chance to enjoy the unique experience of walking in the jungle guided only by torchlight. No better time to slow down than now.
The Pench National Park offers safaris through the forest to get closer to the wildlife – both flora and fauna. This widespread national reserve is rich with rare species of vegetation and animals living in harmony.
We have an early start this morning. After morning tea, we will head out for a safari in an open, four-wheel drive jeep. Starting at dawn, this safari will allow us to experience the forest as it comes alive with activity. During the safari, we take a break to enjoy a picnic breakfast.
After lunch, we will walk to the nearby village to experience the local lifestyle up and close. By evening, we will head to the nearby lake to enjoy high tea ( at an optional cost ), indulge in bird spotting and then enjoy the sunset in the forest. As an optional component, you can enjoy a night safari ( at an optional cost ). While the chances of spotting wildlife at night are lower due to limited visibility, driving in the forest in complete darkness provides a unique experience. Enjoy stargazing in the clear sky and the night activity in the forest.
Day starts in a relax mood with some good memories of Sher Khan. Post breakfast , check out from hotel and proceed for onward journey.
- Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner
- Safari Charges ( Park Entry Fee, Guide Fee and Gypsy Charges )
- All Taxes
- Camera Charges, if any
- Entry fee to Monuments and/or parking charges, if any
- Any Room Services Charges
- Any Services which are not mentioned in inclusions
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet.
- The rooms & Safari rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- Base category rooms provided in each hotel .
- Cost mentioned is on double sharing basis.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers, Safaris rate might change without any prior notice.
- For an extra person, mattress will be provided.
- The change in dates and/or number of passengers will attract re-quote.
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability of rooms.
- Normal Hotel check-in time is from 14.00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 11.00 hrs.
- Any meals provided in package will be on fixed menu, as per hotel policy.
- Children over 10 years of age will be charged the full adult rate.
- GST will be applicable against final Invoice
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period. ( Long Weekends/ Public Holidays/ festive seasons)
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 - 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card for incidentals. "No Show" is subject to Full Booking Charges
- All booking/amendments/ cancellation must be in written.
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process
For any cancellation of tour/services due to avoidable / unavoidable reason(s), must be notified in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive cancellation request on working days ( Monday - Friday ) except holidays :
- 21-50 days prior to travel date : 25% of tour/service cost
- 15-20 days prior to travel date : 45% of tour/service cost
- 07-14 days prior to travel date : 70 % of tour/service cost
- Less than 7 days or NO SHOW : 100% of tour/service cost
- for X-Mas/ New Year period 20 DEC to 5 JAN , the payment is non refundable.
- Safaris booking for any National Park/Sanctuaries are non-refundable.
We can customized this one for you..
We have some predefined All Inclusive Packages