Tiger Trails - Pench Tadoba
Tiger Trails - Pench Tadoba
Location(s) : Pench – Tadoba
Our Team will love to hear from you. One of our Expert will get in touch with you shortly.
Tiger Trails Pench Tadoba - Program Details
Nagpur – Tadoba
Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve is one of the finest National Parks in India. Thanks to its very high tiger density, Tadoba National Park enjoys an enviable reputation for tiger sightings. But that’s not what it is limited to. Tadoba houses more than 15 varieties of other mammals such as the barking deer, sambar deer, black bucks, Indian leopards, sloth bears and yellow-throated martens.There are also 25 species of reptiles that are safely protected in the Tadoba’s Natural Reserve.
Our journey starts at Nagpur, which is earning the reputation as the Tiger Capital of India. Some of the highly reputed tiger reserves are located in its close proximity.
On arrival, you will meet with your tour representative, who will help you to transfer at Tadoba, Check in at Hotel, have your lunch and take some rest. At evening we will have bon fire with some fun activities till dinner time. After dinner take a good sleep and be ready to take day early morning nature safari.
We start our day with a nature walk our experienced resident naturalist, who will show us around and introduce you to the sounds and habits of the vast avian population sheltered in Tadoba. We will return to the resort for lunch.
After lunch we will join the late afternoon safari in an open four-wheel drive jeep. Enjoy a drive through the forest and catch sight of animals like sambar deer and black bucks. If lucky, we will be treated with some rare bird sightings such as hawk-eagles, crested honey buzzards, and black eagles. At late evening we will come to resort , have and dinner and take proper sleep.
We check out from our resort in Tadoba after early breakfast and embark on a four and half hour drive to reach Pench National Park by lunchtime.
After lunch, there is time to unwind and explore the resort. Later we will set out to have a inter active session with a local pottery artists , also you can try to create the article with sand enjoy the learning of pottery art.. After dinner, we will go on a walk in the resort escorted by the resort staff. Here we will experience the tranquillity of the night at Pench National Park within a secure setting. This would be a wonderful chance to enjoy the unique experience of walking in the jungle guided only by torchlight. No better time to slow down than now.
Post breakfast we will check out from resort. We set out on a two-hour drive to Nagpur airport, where our representative will drop you for return journey.
- Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner
- Safari Charges ( Park Entry Fee, Guide Fee and Gypsy Charges )
- All Taxes
- Camera Charges, if any
- Entry fee to Monuments and/or parking charges, if any
- Any Room Services Charges
- Any Services which are not mentioned in inclusions
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet.
- The rooms & Safari rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- Base category rooms provided in each hotel .
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers, Safaris rate might change without any prior notice.
- For an extra person, mattress will be provided.
- The change in dates and/or number of passengers will attract re-quote.
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability of rooms.
- Normal Hotel check-in time is from 14.00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 11.00 hrs.
- Any meals provided in package will be on fixed menu, as per hotel policy.
- Children over 10 years of age will be charged the full adult rate.
- GST will be applicable against final Invoice
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period. ( Long Weekends/ Public Holidays/ festive seasons)
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 - 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card for incidentals. "No Show" is subject to Full Booking Charges
- All booking/amendments/ cancellation must be in written.
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process
For any cancellation of tour/services due to avoidable / unavoidable reason(s), must be notified in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive cancellation request on working days ( Monday - Friday ) except holidays :
- 21-50 days prior to travel date : 25% of tour/service cost
- 15-20 days prior to travel date : 45% of tour/service cost
- 07-14 days prior to travel date : 70 % of tour/service cost
- Less than 7 days or NO SHOW : 100% of tour/service cost
- for X-Mas/ New Year period 20 DEC to 5 JAN , the payment is non refundable.
- Safaris booking for any National Park/Sanctuaries are non-refundable.
We can customized this one for you..
We have some predefined All Inclusive Packages