The Baakhli Resort
The Baakhli Resort - Corbett
Choi, Next to Hanuman Dham, Jim Corbett, Uttarakhand India 244715
With all Meals
Facilities at The Baakhli Resort
King Size Bed
Doctor on call
The Baakhli a Kumaoni resort by Corbett Kings established at Jim Corbett situated in the Ramnagar district of Uttarakhand. Nested on the edge of beautiful Kumaon foothills, its splendid view of the dense forest on one side and the Kosi River on the other guarantees the calmative of unraveled urban nerves. Being located in such beautiful surroundings with a panoramic view added with melodious calls of exotic birds in the nearby Corbett Jungle, a natural music to one’s ears.
The Resort offers Deluxe, Duplex Rooms & Royal Suites with private balcony with in room facilities, ambiance, panoramic nature view, cuisine, amenities, and much more to rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul, a perfect escape from city life.
- Welcome drink on arrival ( Non Alcoholic)
- Accommodation at well appointed AC room ( 2 persons)
- Full meal cycle ( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner )
- Free use* of Indoor / Out Door Games
- Free use of Swimming Pool
Booking Terms & Conditions :
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet.
- The rooms and rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- Base category rooms provided in each hotel . Higher category rooms are also available.
- For an extra person, mattress will be provided.
- The change in dates and/or number of passengers will attract re-quote.
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability of rooms.
- Normal Hotel check-in time is from 14.00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 11.00 hrs.
- Any meals provided in package will be on fixed menu, as per hotel policy.
- Children over 10 years of age will be charged the full adult rate.
- 5% GST will be applicable against final Invoice
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card for incidentals. “No Show” is subject to Full Booking Charges.
- All booking/amendments/ cancellation must be in written.
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
Cancellation Policy :
For any cancellation of hotel booking due to avoidable / unavoidable reason(s), must be notified in writing.
Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive cancellation request on working days ( Monday – Friday ) except holidays :
- 21-50 days prior to travel date : 25% of tour/service cost
- 15-20 days prior to travel date : 45% of tour/service cost
- 7-14 days prior to travel date : 70 % of tour/service cost
- Less than 7 days or NO SHOW : 100% of Hotel/service cost
for Diwali/ X-Mas/ New Year period 20 DEC to 5 JAN , the payment is non refundable.
Rate may not be valid for LongWeekends/Public Holidays.
Our team would love to assists you
For GroupEvents, Wedding , Please connect at info@TigerRoutes.com