Pench Jungle Camp
Avarghani Village, Pench National Park, Madhya Pradesh
With all Meals
Facilities at Pench Jungle Camp
King Size Bed
Doctor on call
Pench Jungle Camp , resort that provides adventurous activities Pench National Park. With the finest lodging clubbed with exceptional dining and spa facilities, Pench Jungle Camp enhances your holiday experience. Delicious gourmets with a plethora of activities. Guest can enjoy the hotel recrerational services or reading your book at lounge or in garden.
- Welcome drink on arrival ( Non Alcoholic)
- Accommodation at well appointed AC room ( 2 persons)
- Full meal cycle ( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner )
- Free use* of Indoor / Out Door Games
- Free use of Swimming Pool
Booking Terms & Conditions :
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet.
- The rooms and rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- Base category rooms provided in each hotel . Higher category rooms are also available.
- For an extra person, mattress will be provided.
- The change in dates and/or number of passengers will attract re-quote.
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability of rooms.
- Normal Hotel check-in time is from 14.00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 11.00 hrs.
- Any meals provided in package will be on fixed menu, as per hotel policy.
- Children over 10 years of age will be charged the full adult rate.
- 5% GST will be applicable against final Invoice
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card for incidentals. “No Show” is subject to Full Booking Charges.
- All booking/amendments/ cancellation must be in written.
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
Cancellation Policy :
For any cancellation of hotel booking due to avoidable / unavoidable reason(s), must be notified in writing.
Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive cancellation request on working days ( Monday – Friday ) except holidays :
- 21-50 days prior to travel date : 25% of tour/service cost
- 15-20 days prior to travel date : 45% of tour/service cost
- 7-14 days prior to travel date : 70 % of tour/service cost
- Less than 7 days or NO SHOW : 100% of Hotel/service cost
for Diwali/ X-Mas/ New Year period 20 DEC to 5 JAN , the payment is non refundable.
Rate may not be valid for LongWeekends/Public Holidays.
Our team would love to assists you
For Group , Please connect at info@TigerRoutes.com