The Pugmark Resort
The Pugmark Resort - Ranthambore
Village Khilchipur Ranthambhore, Sawai Madhopur Rajasthan, India
With all Meals
Facilities at Pugmark Resort Ranthambore
King Size Bed
Doctor on call
The Pugmark a wildlife resort is nestled at the edge of Ranthambore National Park in Rajasthan and set over an area of 10 acres, The Pugmark is the true combination of sheer comfortability and resplendent luxury. The judicious blend of modern architecture and inventive landscaping are the glittering gem of the resort. And as far as services and facilities are concerned, The Pugmark has left no stone unturned in catering modern conveniences in order to serve all guests flawlessly.
Just adjacent to it, overlooking the solitary tree is the cascading cave entrance. Beautifully designed to recreate the enchanting ways of nature, the cave is an ornate story of lily pools, waterfall and the raw rocks. The cave unwinds itself to let you through in the garden and that’s where a new sense of magnetism grips you. And you realize . . . every boundary has a point from where freedom creeps in !
It’s the total change of ambiance that grips you. The entrances open to the main pathway, which is flanked by the pool and the open air amphitheater cum bar on one side and the main green lawn on the other taking you to the main residential block. The way winds itself in a random manner. Lit up with rows of dimly lit lamps and heightened by the gently flowing stream in the middle, the bridges that run across it. They seem to recreate the feel of the wild you wish to encounter.
The lush landscaping attains an enchanting aura by the well tended gardens and the kids’ activity area.
- Welcome drink on arrival ( Non Alcoholic)
- Accommodation at well appointed AC room ( 2 persons)
- Full meal cycle ( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner )
- Free use* of Indoor / Out Door Games
- Free use of Swimming Pool
Booking Terms & Conditions :
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet.
- The rooms and rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- Base category rooms provided in each hotel . Higher category rooms are also available.
- For an extra person, mattress will be provided.
- The change in dates and/or number of passengers will attract re-quote.
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability of rooms.
- Normal Hotel check-in time is from 14.00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 11.00 hrs.
- Any meals provided in package will be on fixed menu, as per hotel policy.
- Children over 10 years of age will be charged the full adult rate.
- 5% GST will be applicable against final Invoice
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card for incidentals. “No Show” is subject to Full Booking Charges.
- All booking/amendments/ cancellation must be in written.
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
Cancellation Policy :
For any cancellation of hotel booking due to avoidable / unavoidable reason(s), must be notified in writing.
Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive cancellation request on working days ( Monday – Friday ) except holidays :
- 21-50 days prior to travel date : 25% of tour/service cost
- 15-20 days prior to travel date : 45% of tour/service cost
- 7-14 days prior to travel date : 70 % of tour/service cost
- Less than 7 days or NO SHOW : 100% of Hotel/service cost
for Diwali/ X-Mas/ New Year period 20 DEC to 5 JAN , the payment is non refundable.
Rate may not be valid for LongWeekends/Public Holidays.
Our team would love to assists you
For Group , Please connect at info@TigerRoutes.com