Pench Kanha Safari
Lunch, Dinner & Evening Safari
Morning & Afternoon safaris with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Afternoon safaris at Kanha with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Morning & Afternoon safaris at Kanha with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Morning Safari at Kanha, Breakfast & Lunch
Day 1 - Nagpur to Pench National Park
At Nagpur, meet and greet by our representative and we will proceed towards Pench National Park. After Hassle Free Check In, Appreciate lunch at your hotel then set out on a tiger safari in Pench National Park. The teak backwoods of Pench are home to shifted natural life and you have a chance of locating these creatures at Pench. Settled in the southern part of the Satpura Hills, Pench Tiger Reserve is named after the Pench River that courses through it. Notwithstanding tigers, the range is well known for extensive groups of gaur (Indian buffalo), chital, sambar, nilgai, wild boar, wild dog and more.
Day 2 - Pench National Park
An early morning safari excursion with breakfast denote the begin of the second day. The long safari beginning at sunrise permits you to watch the great forest wake up with movement. An afternoon safari drive takes you into the deep forest on another investigation. At Evening you can enjoy the forest with an amazing thrill. After drive , lodge staff will welcome you with wet towel and refreshing snacks. You can enjoy the wildlife documentaries at lodge till dinner.
Day 3 - Pench National Park to Kanha National Park
After breakfast, we will proceed from Pench and go to Kanha National Park which is a 5 hours journey. After Check in lodge, enjoy your lunch. Post Lunch we will go for your first safari in Kanha National Park . Kanha highlights great teak wood forest, meadows and water bodies. It is home to the uncommon barasingha or marsh deer. You may likewise see spotted deer, sambar deer, langurs, panthers and wild dog apart from big cats. After game drive we will come to lodge. Enjoy your evening snacks. At evening our experts naturalist will share their knowledge with you about flora and fauna of Kanha national Park with some interesting real time stories related to this great National park.
Days 4 - Kanha National Park
Your investigation of Kanha National Park will proceed over the two exciting morning and evening game drives, expanding your odds of seeing the grand tiger. Picture takers have an incredible chance to catch wonderful scenes and untamed life in the recreation center.
Day 5 - Kanha National Park to Nagpur
After breakfast, we will travel back to Nagpur (6 hours) to catch your flight/train for onward journey.
- Accommodation on double sharing at well appointed AC room.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at Hotel , as per night stay.
- Free use* of Indoor / Out Door Games
- Free use of Swimming Pool
- Jungle safari will on sharing basis. ( max 6 persons in a gypsy)
- Park Entry Ticket, Guide Charges, Gypsy Charges
- All Transportation inclusive of toll charges, parking charges, driver allowances. ( Vehicle would be point to point basis not on disposal basis).
Tour Booking Terms & Conditions :
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet.
- The rooms and/or Safaris rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- Base category rooms provided in each hotel . Higher category rooms are also available.
- For an extra person, mattress will be provided.
- The change in dates and/or number of passengers will attract re-quote.
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability of rooms.
- Normal Hotel check-in time is from 14.00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 11.00 hrs.
- Any meals provided in package will be on fixed menu, as per hotel policy.
- Children over 10 years of age will be charged the full adult rate.
- There would be no adjustment/refund against any unused services.
- 5% GST will be applicable against final Invoice
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card for incidentals. “No Show” is subject to Full Booking Charges.
- All booking/amendments/ cancellation must be in written.
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
Tour Cancellation Policy :
For any cancellation of hotel booking due to avoidable / unavoidable reason(s), must be notified in writing.
Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive cancellation request on working days ( Monday – Friday ) except holidays :
- 21-50 days prior to travel date : 25% of tour/service cost
- 15-20 days prior to travel date : 45% of tour/service cost
- 7-14 days prior to travel date : 70 % of tour/service cost
- Less than 7 days or NO SHOW : 100% of Hotel/service cost
for Diwali/ X-Mas/ New Year period 20 DEC to 5 JAN , the payment is non refundable.
Rate may not be valid for LongWeekends/Public Holidays.
Our team is ready and waiting to assist you
For Group , Please connect at info@TigerRoutes.com