Pench Weekend Safari
Pench Weekend Safari
Destination Covered : Pench
Evening at resort or you can opt for evening safari at supplement cost.
Morning Safari, Breakfast
Day 1: Arrive at Nagpur – Pench National Park
Our journey starts at Nagpur, which is earning the reputation as the Tiger Capital of India. Some of the highly reputed tiger reserves are located in its close proximity. The beautiful Pench Tiger Reserve is nestled in the southern part of the Satpura Hills and is named after the Pench River that flows through it. In addition to tigers, the area is famous for large herds of Gaur (Indian Bison), Chital (Spotted Deer), Sambar Deer, Nilgai (blue bull), Wild Dog and Wild boar. After Check in at Hotel and lunch, there is time to unwind and explore the resort.
As an optional component, you can enjoy a night safari. While the chances of spotting wildlife at night are lower due to limited visibility, driving in the forest in complete darkness provides a unique experience. Enjoy stargazing in the clear sky and the night activity in the forest.
Day 2 : Pench National park
The Pench National Park offers safaris through the forest to get closer to the wildlife – both flora and fauna. This widespread national reserve is rich with rare species of vegetation and animals living in harmony.
We have an early start this morning. After morning tea, we will head out for a safari in an open, four-wheel drive jeep. Starting at dawn, this safari will allow us to experience the forest as it comes alive with activity. During the safari, we take a break to enjoy a picnic breakfast. return back to hotel.
Return back to hotel, after freshen up back your bags to check out from hotel and proceed for Nagpur to catch your flight/train for return journey.
- Accommodation on double sharing at well appointed AC room.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at Hotel , as per night stay.
- Free use* of Indoor / Out Door Games
- Free use of Swimming Pool
- Jungle safari will on sharing basis. ( max 6 persons in a gypsy)
- Park Entry Ticket, Guide Charges, Gypsy Charges
- All Transportation inclusive of toll charges, parking charges, driver allowances. ( Vehicle would be point to point basis not on disposal basis).
Tour Booking Terms & Conditions :
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet.
- The rooms and/or Safaris rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- Base category rooms provided in each hotel . Higher category rooms are also available.
- For an extra person, mattress will be provided.
- The change in dates and/or number of passengers will attract re-quote.
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability of rooms.
- Normal Hotel check-in time is from 14.00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 11.00 hrs.
- Any meals provided in package will be on fixed menu, as per hotel policy.
- Children over 10 years of age will be charged the full adult rate.
- There would be no adjustment/refund against any unused services.
- 5% GST will be applicable against final Invoice
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card for incidentals. “No Show” is subject to Full Booking Charges.
- All booking/amendments/ cancellation must be in written.
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
Tour Cancellation Policy :
For any cancellation of hotel booking due to avoidable / unavoidable reason(s), must be notified in writing.
Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive cancellation request on working days ( Monday – Friday ) except holidays :
- 21-50 days prior to travel date : 25% of tour/service cost
- 15-20 days prior to travel date : 45% of tour/service cost
- 7-14 days prior to travel date : 70 % of tour/service cost
- Less than 7 days or NO SHOW : 100% of Hotel/service cost
for Diwali/ X-Mas/ New Year period 20 DEC to 5 JAN , the payment is non refundable.
Rate may not be valid for LongWeekends/Public Holidays.
Our team is ready and waiting to assist you
For Group , Please connect at info@TigerRoutes.com