Tiger Safari at Pench, Tadoba, Nagzira
Meet & greet at Airport by team member and than transfer to hotel
Delhi to Nagpur by Flight and Nagpur-Tadoba by Road. Afternoon Safari
Morning and Afternoon Safaris by an exclusive gypsy, experience the thrill.
Checkout from Tadoba and Transfer to Nagzira
Early Morning Safari at Nagzira & than proceed towards Pench. Nature Walk at Pench
Morning Safari , Tribal Home Visit
We will transfer from Nagpur to Pench to catch your flight for onward journey.
Day 1: Delhi / Mumbai
Our representative will warmly receive you at the airport and transfer you to Hotel. After ensuring your smooth check in, our representative will explain you the itinerary. Rest of the day is free to get some rest time or to walk around at leisure.
DAY 2:Nagpur to Tadoba National Park
Checkout early morning from your hotel and take a flight to Nagpur. Start your journey as you head from Nagpur to Tadoba National Park and reach your resort around 12:00 noon. Upon arrival, you meet our team members and get acquainted with them.
Tadoba National Park is a well known and secure location that hosts the threatened Bengal tigers. Even so, it enlarged and expanded to accommodate many other creatures. These are over 15 kinds of mammals, 0ver 150 types or birds, and 25kinds of reptiles.
After checking in, you will get some rest and have lunch later on. At around 15:00 hrs, we will head out for an evening safari to explore the jungle. We return to the resort at night where we will be met with greetings tea. Evening time is free for you to relax, enjoy the resort facilities or go for a walk in the resort. Dinner at resort. You will then head to your room for rest.
DAY 3: Tadoba National Park
The day begins early in the morning with an early safari. Early mornings are the best times to watch different birds. We will see exquisite birds present in the park with the guidance of our naturalist.
We will return to the resort to have breakfast and rest as we wait for lunch. Post lunch we will head in the evening for a nature walk with our in house naturalist, who will be keen to show you various plants, spot birds and help you recognise them by their voices, recognise pug marks of animals and lots of other forest activities. Ofcourse there will be lots of stories from the forest! We will head back to the resort in the evening for dinner and rest.
DAY4: Tadoba National Park to Nagzira National Park
The day will start with a hearty breakfast, and then we will embark on a journey to Nagzira National Park. The journey will be around 4 hours.
Upon arrival, we will be received by warm greetings and traditional refreshments. We will check in at the resort. Nagzira National Park is an exquisite place that has excellent glades coupled up with amazing water bodies and a thick timberland. It is home to countless species of creatures.
In the evening we will go for a nature walk then have dinner and head to bed.
DAY 5 : Nagzira National Park to Pench National Park
This day will start early in the morning with a morning exploration of the park. We will head out for a safari where will be able to see the vast wildlife present in the park. We will then return to the resort. We will have breakfast then check out of the resort.
We will embark on a journey to Pench National Park which will take four hours. Upon arrival, we will be received with warmness and traditional refreshments then later check in the rooms.
Pench Park is a delightful place that hosts a large number of wildlife like Gaur, Chital, Nilgai, wild dogs, and wild pigs. There are also tigers and wolves
DAY 6: Pench National Park
The day starts early in the morning with a jungle safari. The early mornings are excellent for sighting the gorgeous birds. We will start by seeing the Indian birds across the reserve and other wildlife guided by the experienced naturalists.
We will return to the resort to have breakfast and rest for a while as we wait for lunch to e served. Post lunch, we will rest. In the evening, we will take a nature walk for pleasure.
We will return to the resort late in the evening. We will have an enjoyable dinner then retire to our rooms.
Day 7: Pench National Park to Nagpur
After breakfast, you will check out from the resort and we will drive you to Nagpur, which is about two hours drive. We will drop you off at the airport.
- Accommodation on double sharing at well appointed AC room.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at Hotel(National Parks) , as per night stay.
- Breakfast at City Hotel , as per night stay
- Free use* of Indoor / Out Door Games
- Free use of Swimming Pool
- Jungle safari will on sharing basis. ( max 6 persons in a gypsy)
- Park Entry Ticket, Guide Charges, Gypsy Charges
- All Transportation inclusive of toll charges, parking charges, driver allowances. ( Vehicle would be point to point basis not on disposal basis).
Tour Booking Terms & Conditions :
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet.
- The rooms and/or Safaris rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- Base category rooms provided in each hotel . Higher category rooms are also available.
- For an extra person, mattress will be provided.
- The change in dates and/or number of passengers will attract re-quote.
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability of rooms.
- Normal Hotel check-in time is from 14.00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 11.00 hrs.
- Any meals provided in package will be on fixed menu, as per hotel policy.
- Children over 10 years of age will be charged the full adult rate.
- There would be no adjustment/refund against any unused services.
- 5% GST will be applicable against final Invoice
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card for incidentals. “No Show” is subject to Full Booking Charges.
- All booking/amendments/ cancellation must be in written.
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
Tour Cancellation Policy :
For any cancellation of hotel booking due to avoidable / unavoidable reason(s), must be notified in writing.
Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive cancellation request on working days ( Monday – Friday ) except holidays :
- 21-50 days prior to travel date : 25% of tour/service cost
- 15-20 days prior to travel date : 45% of tour/service cost
- 7-14 days prior to travel date : 70 % of tour/service cost
- Less than 7 days or NO SHOW : 100% of Hotel/service cost
for Diwali/ X-Mas/ New Year period 20 DEC to 5 JAN , the payment is non refundable.
Rate may not be valid for LongWeekends/Public Holidays.
Our team is ready and waiting to assist you , we can customize this tour as per your preferrence.
For Group , Please connect at info@TigerRoutes.com